Can you room charge at Polite Pig?

ScottOKW2K

No Chick Flick Moments
I'll be staying at a Disney Resort on upcoming trip and will probably stop at the Polite Pig. Will I be able to charge back to the resort room ? In addition I'm DVC & AP so does this restaurant provide any discount for this? Just wanting to see if anyone has done this recently. Thanks in advance.

Many DS restaurants accept MBs. You could try calling and asking. However- if you’re planning to pay that off with Disney gift cards and looking to be precise with how much DGC you buy be aware the Disney payment system can be really glitchy. More than once we haven’t been able to pay with our DGC or MB in DS because “the system was down”.

Worst was when it happened to us at WBG 🤦🏻‍♀️ We don’t budget DGC to cover DS anymore.

Polite Pig does usually allow you to charge on your MagicBand but we've had a lot of instances where the function wasn't available. We were at SSR in March for a week. We ate at DS at least once daily. The charge to MagicBand function was down at all restaurants and shops at DS for the entire time we were there.

Yes, they accept a DVC discount, be ready to pull up the Google/Apple Wallet screen on your phone. I have paid with my magic band several times at Polite Pig.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter