What is your not so normal item to pack, which is helpful while at WDW ?

I just bought a small pack of disposable warming eye masks to test them out and OMG they are great! I get a lot of sinus and eye pain and these are amazing. Thank you so much for the recommendation!
Mine have been delivered. Can't wait to try them. Any experience on issues with fake eyelashes - professionally applied - not the strips - with the masks?

Mine have been delivered. Can't wait to try them. Any experience on issues with fake eyelashes - professionally applied - not the strips - with the masks?
Sorry I don’t have any experience with them, but it shouldn’t be a problem. I’d say it’s less heat and moisture than a hot shower. They also don’t directly touch your lids unless you press them down.

Sorry I don’t have any experience with them, but it shouldn’t be a problem. I’d say it’s less heat and moisture than a hot shower. They also don’t directly touch your lids unless you press them down.
Thank you! Had to help one of my dogs cross the Rainbow Bridge an hour ago. Thinking I will be needing these tonight.

I will start a list of not so normal items to pack for use at WDW.

We bring a McDonalds takeout cardboard 4 cup holder. We bring plastic Disney cups in 4 different patterns, whcih fit into the McDonalds 4 cup holder. What we use it for is a tooth brush holder. Everyone gets a cup assigned to them, to place their toothbrush in. The toothbrushes are organized and do not touch the counter. :goodvibes

We also bring a power bar with at least 8 outlets in it. We use the power bar to plug in our 4 cell phones, camera batteries, ipods, and anything else which needs charging. It helps when there are only 2 or 3 plus available to charge things at night. :goodvibes

We bring ziplock bags in quart and gallon sizes. We use them to store any food we bring back to the room (no bugs please) and our cell phones & camera's when it rains. :goodvibes

What do you bring and use at WDW which are not normal items like a brush, clothes, extra sneakers ?
4 cup holder great idea.Thanks🖖

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter