The Magician on Crescent Lake. A sister TR 4/28-5/4/24, Update 6/8**

Be still my beating heart!
It’s raining men hallelujah :rotfl:
knew exactly where you were dining as soon as I saw that title! :laughing:
:rotfl2:Of course you did! A side of good looking men with your pasta 🍝 who can complain
I really love that feature of the Boardwalk resorts.
Same, I love walking over to Epcot! We are staying at Boardwalk resort in September yay 😃
I've only seen It's a Small Mexico busy once. All other times it's been a walk-on.
This is such a nice filler ride and usually always a walk on!
Lady looks like she needs a visit to the dog groomer's. :laughing:
I thought the same thing! She needs a grooming! :rotfl:
Hmmm... I think I'd like this?
This drink was delicious and strong!
Light and crispy! Good. I've had calamari a bit too often where it's overcooked and chewy.
This was so good! The best I have had in awhile
Ahhhhh... I remember my first time seeing Disney fireworks... Remember that feeling well. ::yes::
It is really magical even Luminous Fireworks which is low on my list!
For me, not many rides are worth waiting in line an hour...
I love so many rides at Disney but totally agree. I don’t think there is one attraction I would wait an hour for!
Uh, oh! You?!?!? Say it isn't so!
I know, I’m losing my flawless planning skills! 🤣

I"m so glad to hear about your great experience at Via Napoli. Recently, all I read are negative reports and I've always loved that restaurant. I originally had it on my list for Thanksgiving but took it off after all the negatives. Now, I may have to put it back on.
I have eaten here Al least 10x maybe more and honestly we have never had a bad meal. Bad service and long wait a few times but our food has always been delicious
I recommend Via Napoli to all my friends doing a girls trip/sister get together, etc. I think it's the perfect place to split a few entrees and have fun interacting with the serving staff.
I agree totally. It is one of mine and Andi’s favorite places to eat!
Ugh, getting wet on rides is not fun. Especially when you're not expecting it.
I was surprised how wet I got! I stayed wet until we got back to the resort!
That magician captain sounds hilarious. I could just picture him being completely focused on his performance.
He was really funny and dismissive at the same time. We thought it was hilarious and giggled all the way back to the YC.
Despite the lightning lane flub for Na’vi River Journey, it sounds like you had a lovely morning at Animal Kingdom. Sa’tuli Canteen was an excellent choice for lunch - my daughter enjoyed the hot dog as much as you do!
It was such a nice morning and not fast paced. I love the hot dog meal. I tried the cheeseburger pods one time and right back to the hot dog haha 😆
Mmmmm, Via Napoli… we had to skip our lunch there as M wasn’t feeling well. I’m glad you had such a wonderful experience - and I agree the staff there is always incredibly good-looking!
It really was a great dining experience! I’m sorry you had to miss last time! Andi and I have been at least 10x maybe more!
I struggled to change my Disney pace traveling with my family. My sister can go a lot faster than two young kids! I did get used to it but I often felt we were going so slow.
I know exactly what you are saying! It was a little hard to adjust at first and I think I was making it more difficult for my sisters. I didn’t even realize it. I was doing mine and Andi’s pace!

I had to take a picture of this too. I was so pretty.
The bright pink color was so spring like, love LwtL
I'm happy to read this. We're going next month without Dennis but we will have the 3 boys.
It is a good place for little ones because it is really noisy so the kids can be loud, haha 😆
hope our meal is good here too.
I hope so! I have always had a good meal at Via Napoli service has not always been great but food has been consistent!
Oh nooooo!
A wet and soggy bottom is no fun :rotfl2:
Everyone moves at a different pace. I'm sure it was an adjustment to not go at the "Andy pace".
Yes I slowed down and we all enjoyed ourselves!
Thanks for the update! I enjoyed reading your post.
You are welcome and I’m glad you are enjoying the report!
Such a fun trip! I hope to do something similar soon.
Yay :cheer2: It is always exciting to have a trip coming up!

A Disney Veteran and I did it again! :confused3

Hello Everyone!

Tuesday is MK day! The plan was Genie+ and a Fancy ride for 7DMT. Here are the costs for this day. Genie + for 3 people was $86.28 and to ride 7DMT was $35.16.

I grabbed a HM for around 9:00am. H decided to stay behind for a few hours to work on payroll for her business.

D and I took off around 8:30am. H was going to meet us at MK prior to our lunch reservation.

A bus was pulling up in no time and off we went. The bus was not packed yay 😀 we did get to sit down.

MK did not seem too crowded this morning. I was happy to see that. We admired the castle and headed to our HM LL. :thumbsup2

We both love this ride and our wait was basically the walk through and maybe 5 minutes to get into the stretching room. The stretching room is brighter now, anyone else notice this? While we waited I made an immediate LL for Pooh.
IMG_2024-06-06-183510.jpg
We enjoyed HM as usual. This is a ride I could do over and over, raise your hand 🙋‍♀️ if you agree! :cheer2:

As we walked over to Pooh, I noticed PPF didn’t have much of line and the wait time said 20 minutes!! Wow unusual for this attraction in the morning. We jumped in line and waited maybe 15 minutes. We also stopped a couple times in the air and I got a decent picture.
IMG_2024-06-06-183550.jpg
Pooh was next, I made a PoC for right away while in line for Pooh Bear. Bouncing with Tigger is always fun! Andi and I love this ride! It is a favorite ❤️ of ours.
IMG_2024-06-06-183647.jpg
We walked over to Pirates 🏴‍☠️ next. Another all time favorite of mine. We actually got our picture this time. I made sure to do the hook finger! I had made a Buzz LL while in line for Pirates.
IMG_2024-06-06-184135.jpg
H was missing some fun rides and low crowds! D and I made our way over to Tomorrow Land.

I have a love/hate relationship with this attraction! I love all the memories on this ride with Andi and her first time becoming a galactic hero. She was so excited and got her first of many GH celebration pins. Now they give you a sticker. I have never been more than Ranger First Class, hence the hate. I think this time D and I both only got around 10,000, ugh 😩 not very good at all. :guilty:
IMG_2024-06-06-184212.jpg
It was getting close to 11:00. I made a BTMR LL for after lunch. We decided to spend some time in the Emporium and wait for H.

H was texting and she was getting on the bus. She found us in the Emporium a little while later. I was proud of her, navigating on her own, haha 😆

We shopped around Mainstreet a little more before checking into our lunch.

Our lunch was at Tony’s in Town Square to have a wonderful view of the FoF parade. I checked us in and we scored an awesome table out on the patio. The weather was absolutely beautiful today. We were seated and I see a cavalcade coming at us. I was like oh wow how nice they have this before the “real” parade. H was enjoying the cavalcade and I told her oh this is nothing wait until the parade starts. Well, guess what Disney took away the 12:00 parade and only has the 3:00pm parade now! I should have checked but it just didn’t occur to me. :sad2::sad:

Oh well we will still enjoy lunch. We had all decided on salads with the delicious focaccia bread with the parmigiana fondue.
IMG_2024-06-08-083636.jpg
Our server was wonderful. Today was her first day back after maternity leave and she was telling us all about her baby boy. You could tell she really missed him!

We all decided on the salad with shrimp and Diet Coke.
IMG_2024-06-06-183847.jpg
Everything was delicious even without the parade.

We made a plan to watch the 3:00pm parade.

The Dapper Dans were preforming when we hit Mainstreet. We loved watching them. This was H’s first time seeing a performance by them, she loved it.
IMG_2024-06-06-184840.jpg
Once their set was done, we headed to 7DMT for our “fancy ride” H and D loved this ride and with a very short wait, it made it all that more enjoyable.
IMG_2024-06-06-184437.jpg
The lady in the car in front of us was sticking out her tongue 😛 umm okay?? Weird pose in my opinion. Plus, we all look a little strange as well! Haha 😂
IMG_2024-06-08-083453.jpg
It was time for our BTMR. We had so much fun laughing on this wild ride. I sat by myself and I could actually brace myself better for all the bumps so my back thanked me.

My plan was to take the train to Mainstreet station to watch the 3pm parade. We got on the train at the Frontier station and rode to the front of the park. A guy jumped off before we stopped in Storybook circus, ugh! The train had to stop and he had to get back on before the train would pull into the station. 🚉 One thing I notice more and more is people do not think they have to follow directions or rules anymore! Ugh 😑

We got to Mainstreet and score the train station area was the perfect spot for the parade. We had a decent view.

So, this Dis vet did good after all.

FoF in the next post

The parade in all its glory!
IMG_2024-06-08-083723.jpg
IMG_2024-06-08-083821.jpg
IMG_2024-06-08-084037.jpg
IMG_2024-06-08-083954.jpg
IMG_2024-06-08-084132.jpg
IMG_2024-06-08-084221.jpg
H loved this and I was glad she was able to see it.

I had been doing a little fiddle faddle with the Genie 🧞 haha that sounds inappropriate! It really wasn’t, just trying to get a JC LL for an earlier time. I was able to get one for 5pm, yay 😁

Once the parade was finished, we jumped back on the train and rode to Storybook Circus. Our plan was to ride Little Mermaid. The smelly elephants were being installed in Storybook. They weren’t activated yet but looked really cute. The Scentsy brand of wax melts was joining Disney with the smelly elephants. Each elephant statue would have a scent. I think this one was a citrus scent.
IMG_2024-06-08-084310.jpg
Next, we went under the sea 🌊. We all love this little ride and the wait was maybe 5 minutes.
IMG_2024-06-06-184926.jpgI
We had to do the PM next. A favorite of mine and a must on every trip to MK. Sorry no foot pictures but here is Astro Orbit.
IMG_2024-06-06-185006.jpg
It was time for a snack. We wanted salty and sweet. We shared the cheeseburger egg rolls and a Dole Whip treat before our JC ride. We shared a cup of vanilla and classic pineapple Dole Whip swirl.

This little snack was delicious and enjoyed by all. We sat across from Aladdin carpet ride to eat. I totally forgot to let the phone eat first, 😂

It was time to ride JC. I love this silly ride. It was a fun time. Our skipper was great, nothing over the top or super memorable but very enjoyable.

The JC is now a chimp show with a lot of monkeying around! I should be a Skipper! I crack myself up! :rotfl:

Enjoying MK with my sisters!
IMG_2024-06-06-184602.jpg

JC was our last ride and time to head back to the YC for a little R&R. We stopped in the Confectionery and bought 3 bakery treats to snack on later. Will we swim 🏊? Stay tuned to see what we did this evening. Coming up soon! “Abra Cadbra”

Last edited:
Genie + for 3 people was $86.28 and to ride 7DMT was $35.16.
Pretty pricey. Good thing it doesn't cost anything to go into the park...

:rolleyes1
The bus was not packed yay 😀 we did get to sit down.
Always a plus. Standing on the ride back from the parks is tougher, but who wants to stand in either direction??
MK did not seem too crowded this morning.
Uncrowded MK is even better than an uncrowded bus. :thumbsup2
We both love this ride
How could you not?!?!?
The stretching room is brighter now, anyone else notice this?
It is?????
We enjoyed HM as usual. This is a ride I could do over and over, raise your hand 🙋‍♀️ if you agree! :cheer2:
:wave:
I don't have to say that I "could" do over and over... I have done it over and over! :laughing:
As we walked over to Pooh, I noticed PPF didn’t have much of line
What?? A miracle has occurred!
We also stopped a couple times in the air and I got a decent picture.
Nice. I wish just once I could stop over London. Been trying for ever to get a decent shot there.
Bouncing with Tigger is always fun! Andi and I love this ride! It is a favorite ❤️ of ours.
:laughing:
I made sure to do the hook finger!
:thumbsup2
She was so excited and got her first of many GH celebration pins. Now they give you a sticker.
:sad2:
I remember the (one and only) time I got GH... a measly sticker?? Really?
I guess too many people were accomplishing it? Maybe?
I have never been more than Ranger First Class, hence the hate.
I think this time D and I both only got around 10,000, ugh 😩 not very good at all. :guilty:
IMG_2024-06-06-184212.jpg
D's doing some serious shooting, there!
Our lunch was at Tony’s
Oh! I've never had lunch there... only dinner. Never even thought of that.
I was like oh wow how nice they have this before the “real” parade. H was enjoying the cavalcade and I told her oh this is nothing wait until the parade starts. Well, guess what Disney took away the 12:00 parade and only has the 3:00pm parade now!
:lmao:
I should have checked but it just didn’t occur to me. :sad2::sad:
Rookie move! :laughing:
We had all decided on salads with the delicious focaccia bread with the parmigiana fondue.
mmmm...
Our server was wonderful. Today was her first day back after maternity leave and she was telling us all about her baby boy. You could tell she really missed him!
Awwww... :)
We all decided on the salad with shrimp
That looks pretty good.
The Dapper Dans were preforming when we hit Mainstreet. We loved watching them.
I really like watching them. Them and the piano player. :)
This was H’s first time seeing a performance by them, she loved it.
:)
The lady in the car in front of us was sticking out her tongue 😛 umm okay?? Weird pose in my opinion.
:laughing: Maybe she's writing a TR and that's her schtick.
Plus, we all look a little strange as well! Haha 😂
:laughing: Now that you mention it!
We got on the train at the Frontier station and rode to the front of the park. A guy jumped off before we stopped in Storybook circus, ugh! The train had to stop and he had to get back on before the train would pull into the station. 🚉 One thing I notice more and more is people do not think they have to follow directions or rules anymore! Ugh 😑
:sad2: Some people... Need either their hands held or hands slapped.
We got to Mainstreet and score the train station area was the perfect spot for the parade. We had a decent view.

So, this Dis vet did good after all.
There ya go. Made up for the earlier faux pas.
The parade in all its glory!
You got some really good shots!
I had been doing a little fiddle faddle with the Genie 🧞 haha that sounds inappropriate!
:lmao:
The smelly elephants were being installed in Storybook.
Um... what???
First I've heard of this. Then again, I spend very little time (if any) in Storybook.
We had to do the PM next. A favorite of mine and a must on every trip to MK.
::yes::
. Sorry no foot pictures but here is Astro Orbit.
Unacceptable! You know the rules!

;)
We shared a cup of vanilla and classic pineapple Dole Whip swirl.
mmmmm.... yes please.
The JC is now a chimp show with a lot of monkeying around! I should be a Skipper! I crack myself up! :rotfl:
Very nice shot of all of you. :)

Tuesday is MK day! The plan was Genie+ and a Fancy ride for 7DMT. Here are the costs for this day. Genie + for 3 people was $86.28 and to ride 7DMT was $35.16.
I still can't get over the costs....especially when I think of the extra 30-35 % with the Canadian exchange rate.
::yes::
As we walked over to Pooh, I noticed PPF didn’t have much of line and the wait time said 20 minutes!! Wow unusual for this attraction in the morning. We jumped in line and waited maybe 15 minutes. We also stopped a couple times in the air and I got a decent picture.
That's awesome! I didn't get on PPF once in March. Hoping for better luck this summer!
Our lunch was at Tony’s in Town Square to have a wonderful view of the FoF parade. I checked us in and we scored an awesome table out on the patio. The weather was absolutely beautiful today. We were seated and I see a cavalcade coming at us. I was like oh wow how nice they have this before the “real” parade. H was enjoying the cavalcade and I told her oh this is nothing wait until the parade starts. Well, guess what Disney took away the 12:00 parade and only has the 3:00pm parade now! I should have checked but it just didn’t occur to me. :sad2::sad:
Oh no! Shades of me with HEA times in December!! Even we park veterans make mistakes.
We all decided on the salad with shrimp and Diet Coke.
That is a great salad. And the bread is decadent!
It was time for our BTMR. We had so much fun laughing on this wild ride. I sat by myself and I could actually brace myself better for all the bumps so my back thanked me.
It is pretty bumpy.
My plan was to take the train to Mainstreet station to watch the 3pm parade. We got on the train at the Frontier station and rode to the front of the park. A guy jumped off before we stopped in Storybook circus, ugh! The train had to stop and he had to get back on before the train would pull into the station. 🚉 One thing I notice more and more is people do not think they have to follow directions or rules anymore! Ugh 😑
The amount of entitlement is staggering!!!
I had been doing a little fiddle faddle with the Genie 🧞 haha that sounds inappropriate! It really wasn’t, just trying to get a JC LL for an earlier time. I was able to get one for 5pm, yay 😁
Love JC!
Once the parade was finished, we jumped back on the train and rode to Storybook Circus. Our plan was to ride Little Mermaid. The smelly elephants were being installed in Storybook. They weren’t activated yet but looked really cute. The Scentsy brand of wax melts was joining Disney with the smelly elephants. Each elephant statue would have a scent. I think this one was a citrus scent.
I wonder if those will still be there this summer?
It was time to ride JC. I love this silly ride. It was a fun time. Our skipper was great, nothing over the top or super memorable but very enjoyable.
Yay!
JC was our last ride and time to head back to the YC for a little R&R. We stopped in the Confectionery and bought 3 bakery treats to snack on later. Will we swim 🏊? Stay tuned to see what we did this evening. Coming up soon! “Abra Cadbra”
I am going to say drinks at Abracadabar and a stroll around the Boardwalk. :)

This is a ride that we can't miss. I love the addition of the hatbox ghost.
Everything was delicious even without the parade.
It looks very good. :)
This is a great viewing spot. The parade turns and you have plenty of time to see everything.
Enjoying MK with my sisters!
You had a very busy day. I would be ready for R & R by then, too. :)

This is a ride I could do over and over, raise your hand 🙋‍♀️ if you agree! :cheer2:
:wave2:Definitely!
We also stopped a couple times in the air and I got a decent picture.
IMG_2024-06-06-183550.jpg
Fab photo.
Ok for some reason all the other quotes have disappeared so now I’m going to have to wing it and try remembering what I wanted to say:rotfl:
You did all my favourite rides and I can’t believe PPF was a short line. It’s never a short line, well except for you this day:goodvibes
H did good making her own way in and finding you in the emporium. Proud sister moment :rotfl: Lunch looked tasty and smart move getting the train in time for the 3 pm parade but what is it with people that think the rules don’t apply to them.
Love the photo of you all in front of the castle. You all look so happy to be there together.
I’m guessing you might have a wee swim back at YC and then you’ll stroll over to Abracadabrabar later in the evening.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter