ROFR Thread April to June 2024 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

We're betting on the refurb restoring life to BLT!

nxsteven---$115-$23000-200-BLT-Jun-19/23, 200/24, 200/25-Seller pays MF '24- sent 6/6
Wow - $115 is amazing! We just made an offer of $120/pt and was so happy the seller accepted. Didn’t think sub-$120 was possible!

I could be wrong, but I really think BLT buyers right now are going to feel brilliant in the future.
I sure hope you are right. I am a location and value based buyer, and it hit both those notes for me. I really think the location is about as good as possible in Magic Kingdom. The points chart isn’t insane. The dues are excellent. And I even like the modern look they were going for. Clean it up and I think it could be very good!

We're betting on the refurb restoring life to BLT!

nxsteven---$115-$23000-200-BLT-Jun-19/23, 200/24, 200/25-Seller pays MF '24- sent 6/6
Excellent deal. I am guessing you must send offers to multiples listings at a time and hope one bites? I think it could be hard to bargain so low otherwise, without multiple offers in the air.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter