Disney's CARIBBEAN BEACH RESORT Information & Questions

Is there a standard order by island that the busses run? Trying to figure out best place to pick up/get off of the busses.

We don't mind the extra steps if it gets us out to the parks earlier and we enjoy the quiet ambiance of a stroll back to our room if it means getting off a crowded bus at the end of the evening.
If I recall from a couple weeks back there was the first stop around the Martinique area, with a few in between and the last was close to Aruba area. I would always get off at the Martinique stop and grab a pizza that we mobile ordered. Both times I did this I beat the rest of the family back to block 46 Jamaica via walking. It’s really not a long ride, the first day on a Tuesday we basically walked out of our block and waited for the early entry MK bus. There was a lot of people but there was a bus tailing the one we got on. It’s an awesome resort that’s for sure. Early morning walks are very peaceful as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter