DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

Yeah that's why I time my drives to leave here late at night and arrive in Da World at stupid early in the morning. Or visa versa. We usually drive straight thru. It takes me as long to get from home to Louisiana as it does to get from Louisiana to Orlando.
Yuppers. I’ll never work days. I’m south of the world. Between 6am and 9:30qm heading north it’s a two hour drive. The rest of the day it’s a 30 minute drive.
Heading back, 4pm to 7pm, parking lot. Another two hour drive. The back roads are just as bad.
For me it’s all local traffic, I’m not even heading into Orlando I’m heading away from it on the way home. A lot of people who work in the Orlando, tourist area live south of it. If you live north of it, like the Sanford area, not only are you fighting the locals going to work and back but you’re also fighting the tourists and airport traffic.
World Drive is exit 63, I’m at 55. A lot of times it’s easier and faster for me to go further south on I4, get off at the next exit. From there to my house is mainly orange groves.(for now) and swamp.

It’s like central Florida, Orlando is a two hour drive from Orlando. lol.
Someone from Texas in our CM FB group posted how long it takes to drive from one side of Texas to the other vs Florida. The chart said to cross Florida it’s a two hour drive.
Everyone wanted to know what highway they used, it takes two hours to drive six miles on I4. lol.
I’m off till Monday!! If you need me, I’ll be floating around in the pool and napping in the AC. I get weather updates at work, don’t know why I work inside but I get weather updates, just more emails to delete. lol. the heat index was 118. But it was a dry heat, the humidity was low. lol. I walk about a mile from the parking lot in to where I have to be, I had two shirts and long pants on and didn’t even break a sweat. lol. Next week we’ll be ringing ourselves out again. But on the bright side, we don’t have to shovel sunshine!
Have a good time being off. 🎈 Are you working Wednesday? I have a return I need to bring. Would you be able to help me with that?

Under the 60 day mark. Booking some stuff now. I still find Park reservations annoying. RnR opens up the last day that we're there. Pretty sure we'll have to hit HS that day! Since we are on what I refer to as the crack of dawn flight, we're arriving at MCO ~ 7:30am. I'm getting us a private ride to WDW. Then we'll use Mears Connect to get back to the airport.

Under the 60 day mark. Booking some stuff now. I still find Park reservations annoying. RnR opens up the last day that we're there. Pretty sure we'll have to hit HS that day! Since we are on what I refer to as the crack of dawn flight, we're arriving at MCO ~ 7:30am. I'm getting us a private ride to WDW. Then we'll use Mears Connect to get back to the airport.
Crack of dawn flights are the best flights in the rainy season. The longer the day goes, the better chance of a delay due to weather. They stack up quickly.
Yes, yes they are. lol.
What resort are you staying at?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter