BWV refurb is in full swing.

Elevator landing areas are being updated at BWV. This 3rd floor landing was just finished today. Cake Bake and Corndog show no further progress. Scaffolding still up and no new siding yet on Crest of the Wave. Standard wing is still blocked off at rooms x123 and beyond. IMG_5794.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_5793.jpeg
    IMG_5793.jpeg
    55.2 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_5792.jpeg
    IMG_5792.jpeg
    72.6 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_5791.jpeg
    IMG_5791.jpeg
    47.4 KB · Views: 17
Elevator landing areas are being updated at BWV. This 3rd floor landing was just finished today. Cake Bake and Corndog show no further progress. Scaffolding still up and no new siding yet on Crest of the Wave. Standard wing is still blocked off at rooms x123 and beyond. View attachment 860719
Thanks for your report and photos! I’ll miss the patterned carpet by the elevators, but I’m sure the new flooring is easier to keep clean. Better for allergies as well as housekeeping costs.

Elevator landing areas are being updated at BWV. This 3rd floor landing was just finished today. Cake Bake and Corndog show no further progress. Scaffolding still up and no new siding yet on Crest of the Wave. Standard wing is still blocked off at rooms x123 and beyond. View attachment 860719
They've been doing piecemeal cosmetic work in the elevator areas for years. I'm glad they finally did a much needed overhaul. I hope this is on every floor.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter